Monday, June 10, 2013

How I cope... Knowing that Dad will live forever, not trapped in a body that is "contrary"... (If you know him, you've heard that word a few times.) Music has been especially comforting to me during the night the last few weeks as I sit with Dad... I will post some of the songs so you can experience the same grace and peace God is giving me.

"Nothing That My Hands Can Do" by SovGrace

My life is but a fleeting sigh 
A tear within the sea 
But You are everlasting, Lord 
And You’ve predestined me 
To leave this fading world behind 
Not fearing death will come 
For then I’ll look on Jesus Christ 
And to His arms I’ll run 
And when I see Him face to face 
What glory that will be 
To look upon my Savior’s scars 
And know they were for me


https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/from-age-to-age/id513317923

No comments:

Post a Comment